swimmer coach job posting
The Lake Marion Lasers Swim team is seeking a swimmer coach for the 2022 summer season. Preference will be given to graduating seniors, availability to attend practices and meets - including afternoon practices, and/or those with a valid Montgomery County pool operator license or the ability to obtain one.
Swimmer Coach duties include the following:
- Coaching at daily practice sessions the swimmer is not participating in
- Providing constructive feedback and instruction to swimmers
- In-water coaching and demonstration
- Conducting stroke, turn, and start instruction
- Helping with coaching at all A, B and pre-team meets
- Participating in team social events
- Leading in team spirit activities (Friday evening socials, theme preparation, and July 4th activities)
Candidates need to enjoy working with children; be energetic; and possess the ability to instruct, motivate and unite swimmers of all ages and abilities. Swimmer Coaches are expected to demonstrate leadership and sportsmanship, promote team sport, have a fun disposition, provide constructive encouragement to beginning swimmers in a positive manner, and be motivated to make the summer season a memorable time for our swimmers.
To apply, please submit a resume, prior relevant experience, a list of references, and a list of days or times not available between May 31, 2022 and July 24, 2022 to Daria Taylor at email@example.com.