chance for inclement weather on Thursday

    Hello Laser Family!

    There is a chance that we will have inclement weather tomorrow afternoon/evening.  Practices and pre-team evaluations will proceed as normal unless we send out a cancellation or MVF closes the pool.

    Please sign up for the MVF RainoutLine.com notifications for Lake Marion.  You can find this information at: https://www.montgomeryvillage.com/recreation/closure-information

    We will also do our best to post to Facebook and send an email if we have to cancel practice.  We will reach out to reschedule any preteam evaluations that we aren't able to hold if there is inclement weather.

    Thank you so much! 

    Add Snippet