Banquet & Awards Night Details
Hello Laser Families, Swimmers & Coaches!
Our end of season banquet is tonight! I hope everyone is ready to celebrate the amazing season we had and share an evening with our Laser Family! Just wanted to provide you with the final details needed for tonight’s events. Please read carefully!
Timeline of the Evening:
– Dinner will be served
6:45pm-7:00pm – Cake will be served
7:00pm-9:00pm – Awards Presentations
If you are attending the banquet tonight, please read this:
- When you arrive, please check in at the front deck to receive your wristbands. These wristbands allow you access to the buffet…no wristband, no food!!
- After you receive your wristbands, please find a seat in the gym. We will dismiss people by table to get their dinner, so we don’t have a backup at the buffet.
- There will be bottled water, so please help yourself to one in the gym after you get your food.
If you are attending awards only, please read here:
- Please plan to arrive at 6:45pm, grab a piece of cake and take your seat in the gym.
- When you arrive, please take a seat on the bleachers in the gym. We are reserving the tables for those families eating dinner.
We have created a program of the evening, so that everyone can follow along during the awards presentations. Please see the program attached; you may print it at home and bring it along with you.
During dinner and after awards, feel free to take a photo with your family and friends. We will have the team banner set up so you can capture that selfie in celebration of the night! So, gather your family and friends together to take some great candid photos to remember the evening and your summer swim team family! Please respect the awards presentation and don’t take any photos at the photo backdrop during the presentation of awards.
If you ordered team photos, we will have those on hand to pick up at the banquet tonight and also at Raft & Splash. Please don’t leave without them.
We are looking forward to an amazing celebration of the season! See you all tonight!